Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Speaking of DOT...

The image “http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/I40i85NC.jpg/300px-I40i85NC.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. ...do they know that only about 1% of the fancy new median lighting on I-40 between the I-40-Bus. 40 split in western Guilford Co. to about High Point Rd. is actually working? Why have lights down the middle of an urban expressway if they don't work?

I don't want to turn this into a DOT blog, but I'm seeing a lot of things during my late-night commute that really get under my skin, and this is one of them.

E.C. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard someone say during a city council meeting a while back that the state is cutting off the lights (also on 29) to save money.

Erik "E.C." Huey said...

That's crazy. Why even spend the money to install the lights in the first place?